This year EPS Annual Conference is now over. It was one of the best organized Annual Conference.
Thank you Arba Minch University for hoisting the Conference.
The next year's Annual conference will be held in Walkitie University at around the same time as this year.
Every year Ethiopian Physical Society awards Best performing physics students in collaboration with North America Ethiopian Physical Society (EPS-NA) and Professor A. V. Gholap.
The 2019 EPS-NA highest scholastic achievement and community service award winners are
A) Graduate Students
1. Bereket Abebaw (Mekele University)
2. Hanna Teshome (Haramaya University)
B) Undergraduate Students
1. Birku Tamiru (Adama Science and Technology University)
2. Getachew Ankishi (Jinka University)
3. Wana Taye (Ambo University)
The 2019 Shobhana Gholap best femele physics student award winner is
Tigist Simachew (Dire Dawa University)
Congratulations to them and their universities and families.
Thank you EPS-NA and professor Gholap.